LECONTE CENTER AT PIGEON FORGE
ABOUTLeConte Center at Pigeon Forge
2986 Teaster Lane,
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Website: LeConteCenter.com & MyPigeonForge.com
Jennifer Smith - Sales Manager
More than 10 million people visit Pigeon Forge, Tenn., each year to enjoy sweeping mountain vistas, amazing attractions, stellar shows, and tasty food.
Some of the highlights include:
- Dinner shows, roller coasters, interactive museum attractions and a working grist mill that dates back to 1830.
- Dollywood, the state’s number one ticketed attraction, also calls Pigeon Forge home. Guests come to relax, shop, dine, compete, laugh and explore.
- The $50 million LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge is an award-winning 232,000-square-foot facility that attracts large assembly events, trade shows and expositions, competitive events and special events
- Despite having only 6,000 residents, Pigeon Forget has more than 14,000 lodging units in hotels, motels, condos, cabins and campgrounds.
- Pigeon Forge’s next-door neighbor is Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited (more than nine million visitors annually) national park in the U.S.
Pigeon Forge is in East Tennessee, approximately 35 miles from Knoxville and McGhee-Tyson Airport. Two-thirds of the nation’s population east of the Mississippi River lives within a day’s drive of Pigeon Forge, making it an easily accessible family vacation destination.
LeConte Center at Pigeon Forge
This distinctive and stunning multipurpose facility is designed to meet the needs of your athletic event. With the perfect background for competitors and spectators alike, we’re confident you will see increased participation. At the center of the building is the impressive 100,500-square-foot LeConte Event Hall, which can expand to 112,500 square feet of column-free space. Greenbriar Hall, multipurpose rooms and the spacious concourses also may be used for vendor space, team warm-ups and meals. Eight multipurpose rooms, divisible into 17, provide space for workshops, meetings, dressing rooms and coaches/officials hospitality rooms. The facility features a mountain lodge ambiance that is a perfect complement to our Smoky Mountain setting. What truly sets this apart from other event centers, and the reason your attendees will leave wearing smiles, is its location, directly in the middle of a town that offers many options for lodging, dining, shopping and entertainment.
Column-free competition space to accommodate athletic events
Facility license makes the center exclusive for your event
1,600 adjacent, free parking spaces with free tram service
Option to submit your own athletic event plan for codes approval
Full access to lobbies, concourses, event owner office, registration and pre-function space
Free access to Pigeon Forge Housing Bureau for housing options (hotels/motels, cabins, condos, campgrounds)
Opportunity to select from list of local, approved caterers
Flexible concession menu for individual group needs
Fun Time Trolley route offers access to more than 800 businesses and lodging options
Adjacent to Riverwalk, offering access from the town’s historic Old Mill district to the latest attractions at the Island in Pigeon Forge
Multiple-berth loading dock and ramp access to exhibit hall