CITY OF CROSSVILLE
ABOUTCity of Crossville
Crossville is located atop the beautiful Cumberland Plateau on Interstate 40, only a short drive to three metropolitan cities. A rural setting offers an abundance of outdoor possibilities, with mountainous wildlife reserves, lakes, streams, and the Cumberland Mountain State Park.
- Being known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee, featuring ten pristine courses
- More than 1,720 acres of Cumberland Mountain State Park, great for hiking, picnicking, etc.
- The 100-foot high Ozone Falls
- Centennial Park, which features softball fields, a playground for special-needs children, skateboard park, the Bob Hanson Horseshow Pitching Pavilion and a walking trail
- Being known as the location of the United States Chess Federation headquarters
- The Dr. Carl T. Duer Soccer complex
- The Cumberland Country Playhouse, which serves more than 165,000 visitors annually and the historic Palace Theater
Crossville features a mile, four-season climate and is centrally located right off I-40, less than 90 minutes from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga.
Dr. Carl T. Duer Soccer Complex
The Dr. Carl T. Duer Soccer Complex in Crossville is located right off I-40 at exit 317. The 40 acre complex includes six regulation size fields on 13.7 acres of dedicated playing space. Those six fields can be divided into as many as twenty one youth fields.
- Walking Trails
- Skate Park
- Dog Park
- Picnic Shelters
- 10 Baseball / Softball Fields
837 Industrial Blvd, Crossville, TN 38555
Meadow Park Lake
- Rustic Camping Cabins
- Modern Bath House
- Horse Shoes
- Corn Toss
- Boat Rental
- Fishing Boat Launch
- Lake Tours
- Pier/Dock Fishing
- Boat Slip Rental
- Picnic Area
- Bait Shop
There are no upcoming events at this time.