JOHNSON CITY CVB
ABOUTJohnson City CVB
603 East Market Street
Johnson City, TN 37601
- The Tweetsie Trail, which provides opportunities for walking, hiking, running, biking, etc. on a relatively flat grade in a beautiful, natural setting
- Boone Lake, which has a surface area of 4,400 acres, and features wonderful fishing, skiing and swimming
- The Southern Dozen, 12 motorcycle rides based in Johnson City that travel all around the region.
- The ETSU Recreation Fitness Trail
- Several wonderful golf courses, including Pine Oaks, Buffalo Valley and the Johnson City Country Club
- Carver Park, a six-acre neighborhood park that includes two basketball courts, a fitness trail, multi-use court, pavilion, playground, and recreation center.
Johnson City’s central location is less than a day’s drive from the home court or field of half the U.S. population and offers a variety of luxury and affordable accommodations, along with attractions, restaurants and shops that feature endless opportunities for entertainment.
Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center
The Mountain States Health Alliance Athletic Center is a unique domed indoor stadium that is used for indoor track and field, football, gymnastics, volleyball, basketball, and intramural competition. Johnson City hosted the NAIA Indoor Men’s’ and Women’s Track & Field National championships for ten years, and recently in 2016 have secured the championships again. This multi-use facility offers 80,000 square feet of unobstructed space along with multiple locker rooms, meeting space, concession areas, and hospitality suites.
Liberty Bell Sports Complex
The Science Hill High School Campus offers a multitude of competition sites. These include a newly renovated basketball arena, an 8,000 seat synthetic turf football stadium with track and field facilities and brand new collegiate level throws facility, multiple gymnasiums, walking trail, and diamond fields.
Winged Deer Park
Winged Deer Park serves as the city’s primary tournament venue. Winged Deer Park offers 5 fields with 300’ or greater fences, portable fencing, irrigated infields and outfields, covered dugouts, LED scoreboards, modern lighting, permanent concessions and restrooms, large press box with high speed internet and misting fans to keep teams cool.
Civitan Park has five rectangular fields of varying sizes that are used for soccer, lacrosse, football, and other competition. Civitan features lighting on all fields, permanent restrooms and concessions, tournament director’s office, shade structures, and 1 mile walking trail.